Monday, April 20, 2009

SU regionals Seattle '09

So I went with my Stampin Up demonstrator Julie Alberda to the SU regionals here in Seattle. It was a lot of fun. We spent a whole day swapping card fronts, making new projects, learing techniques, and winning prizes. Below are pictures of the three cards I made to swap. This was a little tricky because you could only use current SU products and you had to have at least one embellishment like brads, eyelets, or ribbon. It was fun to have to follow rules and see what people came up with.

Ice cream cone card from the set "Party Hearty"



Beach card from the set "Lifes a Breeze"



Dino card from the set "Prehistoric Pals"



Below are all the cards I got in return. (Julie I added a ribbon and brad to that Christmas card, check it out)



And this next slide show is of the projects we made and the free stuff we got. :)



These final pictures are ideas posted at the convention. Inculding using the big shot to cut out fabric for quilting, and layering buttons and brads.



I had a lot of fun. Thanks so much Julie!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Bri, I love the ribbon and brad that you added ... much better than the very plain version. I'm so proud of you. Your swaps rocked. I think they were better than some of the demonstrators that we swapped with! Thanks for being my customer and my friend! It was a pleasure to go to Regionals with you!