Thursday, January 31, 2008

More Cards to enjoy...hopefully!



The text here says "smile". The daisies are made from two flowers (made with a paper punch) layered together with a regular paper punch in yellow for the center.



The black dots are just from a regular paper punch. I hand drew and colored the ladybug, then cut it out, and mounted in thick cardboard to get the "3-D" effect. I hand wrote "Ladybug Picnic".








The center daisy on this one was made by cutting out two handdrawn flower shapes and layering them, and centering with a hand cut yellow circle. You can see it opened below.





The flowers in the corner are cut out from the background paper, and then mounted on cardboard for the "3-D" effect.

3 comments:

jules said...

These are cute. I especially like the Ladybug Picnic and the purple flower one. You and I have a lot of the same paper. :)

dot said...

Cute! I just used the green paper last nite.

Karen Brooks said...

The ladybug card is my fav!!! I really love the little punched flowers too - they are just gorgeous!!!