Saturday, November 17, 2007

To get us started...

For this card, I used the Stampin' Up Versamark stamp pad to create the water-mark on the dark paper. Pardon the picture quality - it's much prettier in person.

I made a bunch of these, so don't be surprised if you get one when you have a baby! :) I love Creative Memories cutting system, which allows for the different size circles. And thank you, Barbara, for the stamp!

Briann showed me how to rub my card against the stamp pad at different angles to create a random and shaded background. She also loaned me the stamps and colored the toadstool for me. Thanks, Bri!

This is such a classic Julie card - cute paper and one little stamp in the corner.


This is a tri-fold card with the HAPPY BIRTHDAY affixed to one side of the card. It has cool brown and tan colors...too bad they look terrible in the picture.

No comments: