Friday, November 19, 2010

Cards that have been in hiding

Hello all! It's been ages since I've posted, hence why I have so many cards to post. it has been a busy year, and I have learned some new techniques. I am still very into making very homey cards that clearly look like they have been handmade, so these cards are not the best of the best, but they are my best and I am very proud of them!


A simple mother's day card.



A card for a friend who is very much in love with elephants. I am sorry to say that I do not remember where I got this idea from, but the idea was not mine. I have now applied the "patchwork" technique to other cards I have made, and if this came from you I am sorry I am not giving credit where it is needed. I do love this new technique though!




My sister LOVES peace signs and everything about them. I used a piece of tracing paper as the liner in the card.



This is an anniversary card I made for my parents. I can't find the exact website I used for this, but this is the most basic design for the woven hearts and you can find a pattern almost anywhere!



I love this card I made for my brother on his birthday. It took me a VERY long time to make though. I just looked at a simple picture I found on a website and brought it to life!





I made this card for a friend who was feeling a little down. Just a simple, bright and cheery card that hopefully brightened her day!

That's all I've got for now (I know it's a lot). Hope you enjoy them!

No comments: