Wednesday, April 1, 2009

birthday and birds cards

This first one is designed by my Stampin Up demonstrator Julie Alberda. I love it! You can't really tell with the scan but the birds are pink polka-dotted.


This one I made for my friend Julie V's Birthday. The little bird is cut out and on a dimentional.


This one is for my niece Ella. I basically copied this out of the Stampin' Up catalog.


And here is a birthday card I made with the idea of the first card I posted. The cool part is the scalloped edge is made with eight small circles that I punched out and glued on. Thanks for the cool tip Julie A!







1 comment:

JulieA said...

Cool, Bri! Wow, I can't believe you pumped out more cards already! I really like how you adapted the Lovebirds layout for the birthday card. Very cute! And your tree card is adorable!