Monday, March 9, 2009

My girls bday invites

My girls birthdays are a week apart. Its crazy! Violet is turning one on the 24th and here is her birthday invitation. The stamp sets are from stampin up. The set with the fish is "Life's a breeze" the circle is from "Party hearty" and the number 1 is from "A happy heart." the balloon stamp is from a stamp I have thats says thanks on it with a balloon.


This is Ginny's bday invitation. Her birthday is the 31st. The stamp for the cake is from the set called "Birthday whimsy" and I punched the hearts out of designer paper. Enjoy!


3 comments:

jules said...

I dare you to try and explain WHY you are not a Stampin' Up demonstrator?! These cards are amazing. I especially love the little curly wire on Ginny's. So cute!

JulieA said...

Yes, your cards are so cute, you SHOULD be a SU! demo! I love those cards. You did a fantastic job and they're very creative! Love the balloon with the fish.

Bri said...

I'm fine tuning my skills okay! Maybe sometime when I move. You should check out my cards I first posted on this blog. Cute but not as good.