Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Some New Birthday Cards

This card was for a friend who is a mathematician. The inside read "and so is age".
This card was made from DCWV Spring Stack 2007, with a stamp from a Stampin Up set, I just used some colored pencils to fill in the stamp.
This card used paper from the DCWV 2007 Spring Stack, and stamps from a set from Stampin Up.

This card was for my BIL, who is in the Marine Corps. I was trying to use up some grey/black brick paper from one of the Slab stacks, and I thought this was a fun take on a "WANTED" poster. Instead of the "CAPTURED" across the picture, I used a Happy Birthday stamp from Inkadinkadoo.
This birthday card was for my FIL, who likes Westerns. The stamp is from Stampendous. I used metallic gel pen to make the cactus thorns.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

These are great cards. I especially like the stripey ones :o)