Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby Card


I made this for a friend's baby shower. She had a baby boy. The paper is from the DCWV Spring 2007 stack, and has baby boy related phrases. I used white cardstock for the card. I punched out a circle (about 1") in baby blue cardstock,and then backed it on white cardstock. I punched two little holes (to make it look like a button), and then ran the ribbon through it.

I'm not too happy with how the bow turned out, so any suggestions on that front would be welcome.

I like the overall look well enough that I am using this design for some baby announcements for another friend.

1 comment:

jules said...

I really like this card. Way to go! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. The auction cards wiped me out! :) But I have a card night planned next week, so I'll see what I can do about posting some more.