Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Branch Chrsitmas invite


It isn't for lack of ideas that I haven't posted. I have MB's of storage space dedicated to stamping ideas. The problem is, where do I start. So here it is, my most recent card. I was asked to make invitations to our branch Christmas party. I was given the sahara sand paper and the patterned paper and the brads and told to do whatever I wanted. In the end I inked around the Jesus paper in red so it stood out more but I didn't take a picture of that one. I made the card but my mom gave me lots of input of this one.

2 comments:

jules said...

You did such a good job. It would be hard to design something with paper someone else gives you. So many of your cards are the cutest I've ever seen...post more! :)

Bri said...

that is super cute!