Saturday, April 23, 2011

HoneyPOP Happy Birthday Cupcake

Here's a really cool card I made using one of the Inky Antics HoneyPOP birthday sets. I figured out how to mount the honeycomb on the outside using magnets on one side so it can be enjoyed and displayed with the cupcake open but can still go into a regular envelope.

Also I have a special request to make. Inky Antics is having a special contest on Facebook this month, giving away $25 worth of Inky credits to the HoneyPOP card that gets the most likes, so if you have a Facebook account and like the HoneyPOP cards I have made, please hop over there (https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Inky-Antics/147604798605457) and like my cards so I can win some more stamps.



As always, click on the image if you are interesting in reading the full directions.

No comments: