Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another Funny Card

Here's another funny card from the same stamp set.



Inside it reads, "The odds of getting any money out of it are about a million to one."

Perfect for someone who likes to play the lottery or to whom you don't normally send a gift.

The really interesting thing on the card is the paper on left hand side. I made that by stamping out all the numbers in different colors to create a paper that was inspired by the balls they use for the actual drawing. I used more stamp pad ink colors on this card doing that than I have ever used on a single card. Can you guess how many? They are all listed on the directions of course - just click on the image. Has anyone ever used more?

2 comments:

brochure printing said...

Really your work is very great and you are chose the card design is very nice. The stamp paper which are used the card so nice and pretty, its background very cute. The image and coloring style are very awesome. Very nice blog and wonderful working,I like it so very much.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to become a contributor for your blog. I'm a greeting card designer for Scribbler. Please get back to me to see some posts I have for you?

Thanks
Lily

lilyfox12@gmail.com