Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A couple of fairly simple cards

It's been a while because I've been off at Copic Certification class and then at a rubber stamp convention buying up new stamps and then hanging Bygel rods on the wall to organize punches. The start of the new TV season has been taking away from my card making time too but I've finally got a few new cards done to post.

Before I start in on the new Halloween and Thanksgiving cards, I thought I would catch everyone here who isn't following my main blog up on a couple of simple cards I dug out of the pile from years past.


This is a fairly simple card that shows what a creative corner punch and outside frame can do to dress up a simple stamp.

Random interesting placement of squares of paper and some colorful zigzag paper that reminded me of a southwestern style.

This card was leftover pattern paper dressed on the sides with ribbon and a color coordinated sentiment that you can punch out if you have the right punches.

Just click the image to see to the full instruction sheet if you want know what punch or stamp set I used.

No comments: